TIL 295: Teaching Counselees to Pray Biblically (feat. Bryan Gaines)
1. The importance of prayer in counseling 2. Understanding key biblical passages on prayer 3. Practical ways to teach counselees to pray Click here...
Top Podcast of the Year: TIL 363: Ungodly Introspection in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
TIL 394: Christmas Traditions with Randy Patten
1. Favorite Christmas Memories 2. How the Patten family prepares their hearts for the Christmas season. 3. Gatherings on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...
TIL 393: Spurgeon the Pastor (feat. Geoff Chang)
1. Why should Christians be interested in Spurgeon? 2. Background on Spurgeon and the Metropolitan Tabernacle. 3. Spurgeon's view of church membership. 4. The...
TIL 392: Confession in Counseling (feat. Joel Wood)
1. The role confession plays in counseling. 2. The importance of vertical and horizontal confession. 3. What to do when you are under conviction...
TIL 391: Biblical Counseling and Youth Ministry (feat. Adam Tyson)
1. The relationship between expository preaching and youth ministry. 2. The myth of adolescence. 3. The connection between biblical parenting and youth ministry. 4....